Annual Dues: $10.00
Student members are full-time students at one of the state’s institutions of higher education. Student members may hold elected office in the society. Student members receive the biannual newsletter and may attend the annual meeting.
The society provides opportunities for and encourages students to present their microscopy, imaging and/or microanalysis related research at our annual meeting. There is a poster competition each year with a monetary prize awarded to the best poster presentation in the biological or physical sciences category. Travel awards are available to assist out-of-town students in attending the annual meeting (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information). Annual membership is for one calendar year and expires on Dec 31st. Purchase student membership.
Annual Dues: $15.00
Regular members are individuals that have an interest in microscopy, imaging and/or microanalysis. Regular members may hold elected office in the society. Regular members receive the biannual newsletter and may attend the annual meeting at the lowest possible registration fee. Annual membership is for one calendar year and expires on Dec 31st. Purchase regular membership.
Corporate sponsors/members provide valuable financial and intellectual resources for this society and greatly support the costs of our annual meeting. Corporate sponsorship is paid each year for sponsorship of the upcoming meeting. The sponsorship webpage is updated for the upcoming meeting in November of each year.
There are four tiers of corporate sponsorship: Basic, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Each tier has specific benefits related to sponsorship level. This tiered dues schedule does not preclude a corporate member from separately paying for a table or sponsoring a student award. We very much value and depend on the participation of all our corporate members and look forward to your continued support.
The benefits of corporate membership:
- Acknowledgement at our annual meeting, and in the biannual newsletter.
- A copy of the biannual newsletter.
- The opportunity to include commercial fliers and announce significant events via the biannual newsletter.
- The opportunity to have your product information displayed at the annual meeting.
- Corporate sponsors/members are welcome at all our annual meetings and seminars.
- Corporate sponsors/members have the opportunity to purchase a table at our annual meeting for product demonstration. In the past, corporate members have sponsored coffee breaks, student presentation awards and travel awards in their company’s name. Contact email@example.com for pricing or other information.
Corporate members may not hold elected office in the society.
AIMS Tiered Corporate Sponsorship Options
Basic Corporate Membership $100.00
- Membership for 2 people, including annual meeting registration
- Receive bi-annual AIMS Newsletter
- Listing and weblink posted on the AIMS website and newsletter
Gold Corporate Membership: $250.00
- Tier 1 +
- Table at meeting
Platinum Corporate Membership: $500.00
- Tier 2 +
- First choice of table location at the annual meeting
- Half of full page ad in program
- Poster Award named after company
- Guaranteed slot in the lightening rounds
Meeting Sponsor: $1,000.00
- Tier 3 +
- Logo added to featured image banner on website
- Credited for Luncheon catering with signs displayed throughout meeting.
A La Carte Options
Sponsor Student Award(s): $100.00
Contact AIMS to find out about other sponsorship options.