Microscopy Clubs or Chapters can be found at research institutions throughout Arizona and provide great opportunities for increased student education, networking and collaboration. AIMS is developing support funding, incentives and awards for student groups to host seminars or small meetings that focus on microscopy. Upcoming opportunities will be announced soon.
Listed below are current clubs/chapters and events they have scheduled.
Sun Devil Microscopy Club
Location: Arizona State University [Tempe Campus]
All events are catered and free but require an RSVP which can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 28, 2018, 1:00-3:00pm in LSC L2-80: Keck Bioimaging Facility Open House
- October 2018: Tools for live Cell Imaging: ThermoFisher
- October 2018: Olympus Live Cell Imaging Seminar and Demo
- February 2019: Leica Lightsheet Microscopy Seminar
- March 21-22, 2019, AzSEF Judging, Arizona Science Center, Volunteers Needed
- March 2019: Bruker Multiphoton Microscopy Seminar
- April 2019: 3P Multiphoton – UofA Collaboration
- May 2019: Phoenix Comicon Science Panel. Arizona Science Center
- May 12-17, 2019: Intel International Science and Engineering Fair [ISEF] Volunteers Needed