Microscopy Clubs or Chapters can be found at research institutions throughout Arizona and provide great opportunities for increased student education, networking and collaboration. AIMS is developing support funding, incentives and awards for student groups to host seminars or small meetings that focus on microscopy. Upcoming opportunities will be announced soon.
Listed below are current clubs/chapters and events they have scheduled.
Sun Devil Microscopy Club
Location: Arizona State University [Tempe Campus]
All events are catered and free but require an RSVP which can be submitted by email to email@example.com
- August 29, 2019, 11:00am -4:00pm in Biodesign AL10.14. Zeiss 880 Launch. Includes lunch and demos. Register here.
- October 25, 2019, 1:00-3:00pm in LSC L2-80: Regenerative Medicine Imaging Facility Open House
- March 20, 2020: AIMS Conference, ASU Skysong
- March 2020, AzSEF Judging, Arizona Science Center, Volunteers Needed
- May 2020: Phoenix Comicon Science Panel. Arizona Science Center
- May 2020: Arizona Statewide Regenerative Medicine, UofA