Microscopy Clubs or Chapters can be found at research institutions throughout Arizona and provide great opportunities for increased student education, networking and collaboration. AIMS is developing support funding, incentives and awards for student groups to host seminars or small meetings that focus on microscopy. Upcoming opportunities will be announced soon.
Listed below are current clubs/chapters and events they have scheduled.
Sun Devil Microscopy Club
Location: Arizona State University [Tempe Campus]
All events are catered and free but require an RSVP which can be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Friday, September 29, 2017, 1:30am – 3:00pm: Keck Bioimaging Laboratory Open House, Location: LSC L2-80, ASU Tempe Campus – Pizza will be provided
- September 2017: Tools for Live Cell Imaging: Life Technologies Seminar
- October 2017: Advancements in Live Cell Imaging Lunch and Learn: Leica Microsystems
- November 2017: Tools for Live Cell Imaging: IBIDI Seminar
- January 19, 2018: Jumpstarting STEM Careers, more info awis-caz.org
- April, 2018, AzSEF Judging, Arizona Science Center
- May 2018, Hands on Science
- May 2018, 2018 Comicon Science Panel. Arizona Science Center.