Microscopy Clubs or Chapters can be found at research institutions throughout Arizona and provide great opportunities for increased student education, networking and collaboration. AIMS is developing support funding, incentives and awards for student groups to host seminars or small meetings that focus on microscopy. Upcoming opportunities will be announced soon.
Listed below are current clubs/chapters and events they have scheduled.
Sun Devil Microscopy Club
Location: Arizona State University [Tempe Campus]
All events are catered and free but require an RSVP which can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expanding the Toolbox: A Series of Bioscience Instrument Talks and Demos
- March 3, 2022: Abberior STED Seminar
- March 28-31, 2022 Abberior STED Demo – email email@example.com to register
- April 21, 2022, Leica STED Seminar
- May 9-18, 2022 Leica STED Demo – email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Oct 21, 2022 RegenMed Symposium – Sky Song, Scottsdale Az
- Dec 13, 2022 Symphony s6 FACS Seminar – email email@example.com to register
- Feb 22, 2023 Symphony s6 FACS Seminar – Advanced Settings – email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- March 3, 2023, AIMS Annual Conference at NAU in Flagstaff Az
University of Arizona Events
- October 5, 2021: Stellaris Seminar, Phoenix Biomedical Campus Health Sciences Education Building, Room B202, Phoenix. [Event Flyer]
- Stellaris Demos: October 14-15, 18-22, 25-29th. [Event Flyer]
- Arizona Imaging and Microanalysis Society Conference April 8, 2022.