Microscopy Clubs or Chapters can be found at research institutions throughout Arizona and provide great opportunities for increased student education, networking and collaboration. AIMS is developing support funding, incentives and awards for student groups to host seminars or small meetings that focus on microscopy. Upcoming opportunities will be announced soon.
Listed below are current clubs/chapters and events they have scheduled.
Sun Devil Microscopy Club
Location: Arizona State University [Tempe Campus]
All events are catered and free but require an RSVP which can be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Expanding the Toolbox: A Series of Bioscience Instrument Talks and Demos
- Feb 22, 2023, Symphony s6 FACS Seminar – Advanced Settings – email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- March 3, 2023, AIMS Annual Conference at NAU in Flagstaff Az
- May 16-17, 2023, RegenMed Stem Cell Workshop
- March 21, 2024, Image Analysis Workshop, Biodesign A/Zoom at ASU in Tempe, Az
- March 22, 2024, AIMS Annual Conference, SkySong, Scottsdale AZ
University of Arizona Events
- June 13, 2023: AFM Workshop [Atomic Force Microscopy workshop – July 2023]
- Aug 2023: OMERO Workshop [OMERO (image data management server software) hands-on workshop – Aug 2023]